At Pizano Electric, your satisfaction is our main priority.
Since our business started, quality has been our focus. By working with the best materials in the industry and employing experienced and meticulous contractors, we can deliver solid and long-lasting solutions for everyone.
Pizano Electric has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open – our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they are fully satisfied with our work.
Don’t be fooled by others low bids. Often other companies will bid jobs on the low end and not include all the requested work on their proposal, then after the job is accepted they start adding add-on’s and change orders and when you receive your bill at the end of the project it can be hundreds or thousands more than you were expecting. Pizano Electric tries to include the entire scope of work on our original proposals so you don’t receive an unexpected bill at the end of the project. We always require any change orders and add-on’s to be written up and signed upon prior to performing the additional work. Be sure to read your bids to make sure they include everything you want done and when comparing bids from multiple contractors be sure they are listing the same work to be performed.
When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch with us today, and discover the advantage of working with Pizano Electric.
Pizano Electric is owned and operated by Martin Pizano.
Martin is a lifetime Quad Cities resident and is dedicated to serving the electrical contracting needs for the Greater Quad Cities Area and beyond. Providing Superior quality, service, and attention to every customers specific electrical service.
We proudly offer quality electrical service and repair in Illinois & Iowa
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers. We serve the Quad Cities and their surrounding communities, including Davenport, Bettendorf, Eldridge, Leclaire, and Blue Grass in Iowa, and Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Coal Valley, Silvis, and Milan in Illinois.
In Response to Covid-19
Here at Pizano Electric we care about the health and safety of our employees and our customers. To protect ourselves and our customers we have implemented the following precautionary practices:
- All employees are to wear face masks when one or more people are present and in all work locations.
- Employees will wash hands often or use hand sanitizer when no soap and water are available.
- We will call ahead to verify that no person at the work location have or has had any symptoms or been sick in the last 14 days.
- We are following all CDC guidelines on employee self-monitoring of symptoms, stay at home and returning to work criteria
- We require all employees practice social distancing at a minimum of 3-6 feet whenever possible while performing job duties and interacting with others.
- All employees are provided with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.