In Response to Covid-19
Here at Pizano Electric we care about the health and safety of our employees and our customers. To protect ourselves and our customers we have implemented the following precautionary practices:
- All employees are to wear face masks when one or more people are present and in all work locations.
- Employees will wash hands often or use hand sanitizer when no soap and water are available.
- We will call ahead to verify that no person at the work location have or has had any symptoms or been sick in the last 14 days.
- We are following all CDC guidelines on employee self-monitoring of symptoms, stay at home and returning to work criteria
- We require all employees practice social distancing at a minimum of 3-6 feet whenever possible while performing job duties and interacting with others.
- All employees are provided with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.